- This event has passed.
Huntington Park Tree Lighting
November 29 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Nob Hill Association will host its 50th consecutive Nob Hill Tree Lighting Ceremony on Monday, November 29, at 5:30 – 7:30 pm. All are welcome to kick off the holiday season at this free neighborhood event.
The NHA is especially pleased this year to bring the event back in its traditional format, live and in person at Huntington Park. Weather permitting, this will be an outdoor event, conducted pursuant to a permit issued by the Recreation and Parks Department. In the event of bad weather, the ceremony will move indoors to Grace Cathedral.
This year’s event will include:
- Live seasonal music from the popular French American Jazz Quartet
- Refreshments courtesy of the InterContinental Mark Hopkins, the Fairmont, the Huntington, Stanford Court, and The Ritz-Carlton hotels
- Opening prayer from Grace Cathedral’s Dean Malcolm Young
- Remarks from Supervisor Aaron Peskin and City Attorney David Chiu
- Awards will be made to our SFPD and SFFD Protectors of the Year
- Special presentation to Raphael House, which since 1971 has been helping low-income families and families experiencing homelessness to strengthen family bonds by achieving stable housing and financial independence.
We gratefully acknowledge the contribution of refreshments and financial and other support from the Fairmont, InterContinental Mark Hopkins, the Stanford Court and the Huntington Hotels, the Nob Hill Café, Osso Steakhouse, LeBeau Nob Hill Market, and the Pine-Jones Market.
See you there!