The Nob Hill Association will host its annual Nob Hill Tree Lighting Ceremony on Monday, November 28th, at 5:30 – 7:30 pm. This year’s event will include:
- Live seasonal music from the popular French American Jazz Quartet
- Cookies and hot beverages courtesy of the InterContinental Mark Hopkins, the Fairmont, the Huntington, Stanford Court, and The Ritz-Carlton hotels
- Remarks from Supervisor Aaron Peskin and City Attorney David Chiu
- Awards will be made to our SFPD and SFFD Protectors of the Year
- Special presentation to Raphael House, which since 1971 has been helping low-income families and families experiencing homelessness to strengthen family bonds by achieving stable housing and financial independence.
All are welcome to kick off the holiday season at this free neighborhood event. See you there!